Let’s be honest: You would rather sit around at home doing nothing rather than taking hours of choosing outfits and doing makeup. The good news is that sometimes that comfy clothes to make your look more effort-full could just be hiding in your closet or under the rugs in your room. Not only are there a lot of options, but loose, comfy clothes are actually really trendy. Now you can go from a day out with your friends to collapsing onto the couch without feeling the need to change into something more comfortable. Here are some tricks you need to do to get the most of your precious time at home.
1. Stick to a neutral color palette so everything in your wardrobe goes together in the most simple way. Everything goes with plain colors, from jeans to joggers, to even shorts. Everyone has to have at least one loose white t-shirt, which would go great and still look stylish even with a pair of baggy jeans.
2. Sometimes, joggers are the best way to go. They are easy to grab and is always seating there in your closet. You can simply match it up with a simple top (not baggy tops please), and you can certainly rock the street look in no time.
3. High V-neck collars are the way to go. (Atleast for me) Even with cotton or lose fabric, v-neck tops will always look classy.4. Nothing beats hoodies. No argument needed.5. Make sure all your stuff is machine-washable. Dry-cleaning is annoying and expensive and not something you are ever going to enjoy or even do.
6. Pull out your favorite work uniform and stick with it. A simple shift dress is the easiest thing in the world. It’s appropriate for most work environments. It looks sleek and tailored without actually being restrictive. (Photo via cosmopolitan)
7. Don’t even think about wearing high heels. Flats, sneakers, and low chunky heels are totally chic. Day or night.
8. Lastly, if you’re going shopping for new clothes, stick to a few stores and don’t bother searching the whole mall for the perfect outfit. Most of your favorites will always be and has probably always been bought in the same few places anyway. Unless you’re shopping online of course.
Hope you enjoy my lazy girl guide to fashion and find them useful at some point.